Monday 18 April 2011

Hello

Hi,
   My name is Cheryl and I am making this Blog to show off my cards that I have made..it is Heather's idea that I blogged!!
  A little bit about me..I have 3 children, Chris is 16, James at 14 and Annabel who is 10. My husband, of 18 years, works continually away from home.. so I am here ..free to craft day and night.. that's when I am not working as a dispenser at the local pharmacy!
 Forgive me now if I make mistakes..This is my firsy attempt at blogging!!

      Bye for now
             Cheryl xx

5 comments:

  1. Well hello, I'm so glad you decided to give it a bash in bogland. It really is addictive, I can spend hours just hopping around my favourtie blogs to get ideas and inspiration, I then find I've run out of time to actually make anything, lol. See ya soon.
    Luv Hev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its your fault that i have!! Mind you took me 4 flippin hours to work it out, with alot of help from chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, just found your blog searching for CC envelobox board. Say wanted to say your cards are really fab! The candle one is my fave, but they are all well made. Just joined Google for my profile and trying to get my head around how to leave this message (never left a message on blog before), so if you get two messages - sorry! Happy Blogging! Luv Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't blogged for a while.. Made loads of cards tho, so keep a looking!! xx

    ReplyDelete