Tuesday 19 April 2011

Gift Card

Hello..
The postman brought me "Crafters Companion -Envelobox creater and The Boxer",with a dvd too.I got it from create and craft shopping channel..just couldn't wait to use them! I followed the dvd instructions for the tea light card.
 I used "Spring Feast" 12x12 premium paper pad for the card base and backing card.. punched around the edges with " Martha Stewart punch around" punch.
The words and name were cut out using the cricut and gypsy.."gypsy font"..
The topper was cut out from a birthday card I received..I really liked the picture so I saved the card.. glad I did now! All that was left to do was pop 4 tea lights in..job done!! I enjoyed making this card.. just hope Sharon likes it!
     Bye for now
            Cheryl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment